Monday, March 15, 2021

VIDEO: Cunningham Reads from His New Novel Q&A

Recently, from the comfort of my writing studio, I had the opportunity to read from my new book Q&A for a community of my peers during the alumni reunion of the Pan European MFA Program. One advantage of the virtual format for such a reading is the ease of incorporating visuals (including video!). It was a pleasure to trot this new novel out and to feel it getting a bit of wind in its mane after long days in the barn. Here's video evidence of the fact that I, for one, enjoyed the experience:

You can order your own copy of Q&A in hardcover or paperback from Regal House Publishing.

If you’d like further info about Q&A and my other work, please visit my website, follow my publishing company Atelier26 Books on Facebook, and consider signing up for Atelier26’s newsletter.

Finally, if you’re a Goodreads user, please consider adding Q&A to your profile and perhaps writing a short review there or on a site of your choosing.